- About Us
- Contact Us
The Lion of Allah (S.W.T)
The Lion of Allah (S.W.T) was a drama program organised by the Development Society at the KSIJ Sports Park on the 18th of March 2023. The drama program paid homage to the life of Imam Ali (A.S) and his service to Allah (S.W.T) and was the first drama program held at this scale which focused the most joyous moments of the lives of the Ahlulbayt (A.S).
The drama attracted a huge audience of almost 2,000 people who were treated to an astonishing display of the bravery, courage, and zeal of the Imam in defending the religion of Islam.
The program was written as a conversation between a father and a son and focused on various moments of the life of Imam Ali (A.S), depicting:
- The birth of Imam Ali (A.S)- Showcasing the status of Bibi Fatema bint Asad and the joy of the prophet on the birth of his cousin.
- Dawat ul Dhul Ashirah- Displaying the hate Abu Lahab had for the prophet together with the courage of the young Lion of Allah.
- The marriage to Bibi Fatema- Unveiling how the Imam asked for the hand of Bibi Fatema, and how the prophet made sought consent from his daughter.
- The battle of Khayber- Exhibiting the masterclass in bravery by Imam Ali (A.S) on the plains of Khayber as he defeated Marhab and won one of the greatest victories for Islam.
- Life at home- Presenting the role the Imam played at home in assisting Bibi Fatema (A.S) with the household chores and how the Imam never neglected his role as a father.
- Ghadeer- Testified the authority of the Imam as the successor the Prophet Muhammed (S.A.W.W).
- After the death of the Prophet- A heart wrenching display of the various trials the Imam faced after the death of the Prophet, reminding us that each fadhail of Imam is perfumed by his musibah. The scene depicted 3 split scenes within it:
- Imam being taken out of his house in chains
- The loss of fadak
- Losing Bibi Fatema (A.S)
- The pledge- Whereby the audience is asked to pay allegiance to Imam Mahdi (A.T.F.S) as he appears on the stage during the parade.
The Development Society Hopes that the program has helped inspire the love of Imam Ali (A.S) into the hearts of the attendees and has hopefully started preparing the young lions of the community to join the army of the Mahdi (A.T.F.S).
Thank you for maintaining proper Hijab, No mix gathering together with a partition inbtwn. It made us ladies comfortable Alhamdulillah following the rulings of our Ahlulbayt (as).
May Allah bless you all
Best part was how it ended…goosebumps
Very nice script. Voice over were too good. Especially the villians
I would like to extend my heartiest Congratulations to the entire DS team, including each & every member who worked tirelessly to make last night’s event a huge success. Hats off & may the Almighty accept & reward you all, as well as your families, for your noble efforts. I wish you all much success for all your future endeavours. May we live & die upon the path of wilayah & servitude insha’llah