- Community members who are over 18 years are obliged to register themselves as Members of Jamaat.
Where can I get the membership forms?
- Membership application forms are available at the Jamaat office during office hours: 9.00 to 12.30 and 14.30 to 17.30
- Membership forms must be filled by the applicant or a relative, who is conversant to do the same on behalf of the applicant.
- Members have to pay Tshs 15,000/= when collecting the forms.
What are the requirements needed?
In order for the Management to process the application, Members must produce:
- 1 recent passport-sized photograph
- Photocopy of passport or birth certificate.
- In case of transfer of membership from any overseas Jamaat, letter of clearance must be attached with the Membership Application Form.
- Referee two paid Jamaat Members.
How long does it take to become a member?
- The process takes about 7 to 60 days.
- The applicant will submit the application form in person, and will be called to the office for confirmation or an interview (if required).
KSI JAMAAT MEMBERSHIP CARD
IRAN VISA CLEARANCE LETTER
HIGHER EDUCATION LOANS