Portray one of these verses of the Qur’an relating to “Regret” and “Oh I Wish” in an artistic manner.
- I Wish I Had Offered Something For My ( Real) Life (89: 24)
- I Wish I Had Not Been Given My Book Of Deeds (69: 25)
- I Wish I Had Not Taken So And So As A Friend (25:28)
- I Wish I Had Followed The Way Of The Messenger (25:27)
- I Wish I Were With Them So I Could Have Avhieved A Great Success (4:73)
- I Wish I Had Not Ascribed Partners To Allah (18:42)
- I Wish We Obeyed Allah And His Messenger (33:66)
- I Wish We Were Sent Back To The World . Then We Will Not Deny The Signs Of Our Lord, And We Will Be Amongst The Failthul (6:27)
- I Wish I Were Soil! (78:40)
Preferred translation ( Ali Quli Qarai)
Preferred tafseer ( Enlightening commentary)
Exciting cash prizes up for grabs!
Organised by Qur’an Drive Committee (under Tabligh Board – KSIJ Dar).
If you have any questions please contact us on [email protected]
Deadline for Submission: 27th Zilhajj 1442 AH / 6th August 2021